- User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: file_entity. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1143 of /home/mjtdmyanmar/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in tb_megamenu_insert_tb_item() (line 343 of /home/mjtdmyanmar/public_html/sites/all/modules/contrib/tb_megamenu/tb_megamenu.functions.inc).
MJTD’s mission is to contribute to the stabilization of democracy in Myanmar through economic growth, providing a good model for future development throughout the country. As the operator and developer of Thilawa SEZ, MJTD is responsible for the development of infrastructure in zone including the provision of roads within the zone and water purification and sewage treatment facilities. These facilities are provided to investors to ensure that their operations can be set up and function in the shortest time possible.
MJTD is a joint venture between four shareholders from Myanmar and Japan. In terms of the shareholding structure, the Thilawa SEZ Management Committee (TSMC) and the Myanmar Thilawa SEZ Holdings Public Limited (MTSH) hold 51% of the total shares of MJTD. The rest of the 49% shares are held by MMS Thilawa Development Co. Ltd. and the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
Myanmar Japan Thilawa Development Ltd