Error messageNotice: Undefined offset: 1 in tb_megamenu_insert_tb_item() (line 343 of /home/cp407306/public_html/mjtd.com.mm/sites/all/modules/contrib/tb_megamenu/tb_megamenu.functions.inc).
Thilawa SEZ is the first and only Special Economic Zone in Myanmar with strong support from both the governments of Myanmar and Japan.
- CLEAR Land Use Right
- FASTER Permit and Licenses
- COMPETITIVE Tax Incentives
- EASY Access to Yangon City and International Port
Investors can also enjoy excellent service at our One Stop Service Center (OSSC) established by the Thilawa SEZ Management Committee (TSMC) to simplify and expedite the administrative process for investors. An online application system is also available for investors to download and submit their applications and provide feedback in the ease of their own offices.
All necessary approvals and licenses required can be obtained via the OSSC. These include licenses from:
- Commerce and Consumer Department, Ministry of Commerce
- Department of Custom, Ministry of Finance
- Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance
- Department of Immigration and National Registration, Ministry of Immigration and Population
- Labour Department, Ministry of Labour
- Department of Human Settlement and Housing Development, Ministry of Construction
- General Administration Department (GAD), Yangon Southern District
- Myanmar Port Authority
- Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration (DICA)
In addition, OSSC works with two other authorities to provide on-call service:
- Department of Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Ministry of Health
- Department of Road Transport Administration, Ministry of Rail Transportation
For more information about OSSC, please visit http://www.myanmarthilawa.gov.mm/one-stop-services